Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 03-29-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
bobafett5

Question Load an HTML page into flash exe file

Hi,

I am working on a kiosk project that I am building in flash 8 and plan to deploy as an .exe file run through flash player.

There are a couple of page that are going to contain some data from one of our vendors. That vendor has some proprietary software that generates html page.

Without going into the long, drawn out explanations as to why I can't strip out what I need from that HTML page, I need to know if I can load an entire HTML page onto my main stage?????

I did a search on this site's past threads but most of the replies are over a year old related to this subject and I was hoping with flash 7 or 8 there may be been some new possibilities created.

By the way, I saw some solutions that suggested using iframes but since I building this all in flash (and am not embedding into an html document) I assume I can't use the iframes solution for a flash .exe file.

At this point there are no alternatives available. Has anyone played around with trying to do this?

help!

Last edited by bobafett5; 03-29-2006 at 06:14 PM.
bobafett5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: