Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press

Go Back   ActionScript.org Forums > Desktop, Mobile and non-browser Environments > Projectors and CDs

Old 04-03-2006, 10:04 AM   #1
Jonny

Default preventing app closure with the esc key in zinc

I am producing an swf and then converting to an app using zinc 2.5 . I have a problem in that I need to run a function when the app closes. I can capture that exit if the uses closes the app by most normql methods (by using mdm.Application.onAppExit() ) but this does not seem to capture closure via the esc key.
The obvious fix is to prevent the esc key from closing the app. In director I would do this using the exitlock property but I'm unclear whether there is an equivalent property in flash.
Aternatively any information on how to use zinc to prevent this would be helpful.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules