Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 04-19-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
kmurray24

Question Access to Web Service Results

OK, I got the SAP BW queryview Web Service to work! I couldn't get it to work as simply as I did with Microsoft InfoPath. With MS InfoPath all I had to do was populate the "Query" parameter. With Flex I could only get it to work if I used the "ViewId" parameter. So I had to create a view off of my primary query. So now hopefully some of you veterans can help me now.

I am outputting my web service results to a Flex 2 Text Area Control. When the web service runs the Text Area Control gets populated with the following text: "[object Object],[object Object]" I am thinking these are objects containing my XML. I think this because if I look at my Web Service RFC Trace I can see my XML results to my query...

How can I get access to this "[object Object],[object Object]" so that it can be used to populate a grid or chart?

Just FYI, the results are a complex XML in a SOAP Envelope and Body if that matters

Thanks for any help you can give

Thanks

Last edited by kmurray24; 04-19-2006 at 07:31 PM.
kmurray24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:12 AM   #2
Elguapo

Can you post your result method code. And are you returning your results as an array?. If you are try this.

result[0].<FEILDNAME RETURNED>;
IE
result.[0].FIRSTNAME;
Elguapo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: