Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 11-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #1
darkzak

Default Actions Panel

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, so here is how to access the Actions Panel from your jsfl files. The flash object property for the Actions Panel is fl.actionsPanel. I documented all the functions and their descriptions I was able to find here:

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddrrf28w_4fbrx75

Attached is a simple example mxp file and source fla. This example creates a panel under Window>Other Panels>Actions Explorer. The Actions Explorer window will search through the open Actions window and find the word "function". Then you can click on each line in the Actions Explorer to go to that function in the Actions Panel. I know this could be developed more but I haven't had the time yet. Hopefully posting this will help someone else create a cool tool for the actions panel
Attached Files
File Type: zip Actions_Explorer.zip (258.7 KB, 291 views)
darkzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:38 PM   #2
darkzak

Here is an updated version of the Actions Explorer Panel example. This version only shows the function name and uses a tree to display the function names. Clicking the function name will goto the line that the function is on.

Also added a match braces button. To use the match braces button select a brace "(", ")", "{", or"}" and click match braces. The matching brace will be selected.
Attached Files
File Type: zip actionsExplorer.zip (484.0 KB, 250 views)
darkzak is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: