Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 09-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
Kat1976

Exclamation Drag & Drop Problems!!

I am very new to using flash, so please help.

I have created a flash document that imports a swf file. The main document contains questions that need to be answered, and when the user clicks on a link, it opens the imported swf file.

The problem that I am having, is when I publish the document as a HTML, I can work through the questions in the main part, but then it comes time to load the swf file, and work through those questions, the multiple choice questions and true/false ones work, but when it comes to the drag and drop question, it won't.

So far, I can click on the item that needs to be moved, but it won't "Stick" to the destination. I have used the template questions that Flash comes with, to create the drag&drop question. There is a drag&drop question in the main program (this works fine), and the one in the imported file.

If you are able to help, it would be great. I'm really just learning ActionScript, so if when you do help, please let me know where to put the code, (and what code it would be) it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Kat1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
Holmqvist

I gave u a reply on this in your identical post just a few rows down... If you don't reply to that or upload the code or something I don't see how anyone can give you another answer that will help with this re-post..
Holmqvist is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: