Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press

Go Back   ActionScript.org Forums > Decommissioned > Projects and Positions

Old 10-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #1
BrentHackers

Post I am willing to take on any project in order to further develop my portfolio

BRENT HACKERS
11 Hazzlitt Ave
Biddick Hall
South Shields
Tyne & Wear
NE34 9SX

Telephone: 0191 536 0429
Mobile: 0790 692 3075
E-Mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

PERSONAL PROFILE

I am enthusiastic with good organisational, problem solving and communication skills. I have years of experience in IT, as well as a GNVQ in IT and computing. I have recently completed a course at South Tyneside College and received a B-Tec national diploma in computing and software development with three merits. This course largely strengthened my knowledge of general programming and software and I took from it a good understanding of and ability to use Visual basic and C++ as well as good Documentation techniques.

I am currently furthering my education at Sunderland University where I have just completed my first year towards a degree in multimedia games development. I am currently looking for part time work to last until the end of the end of the academic year and a full time year placement following that. This is in order to gain experience and improve my understanding of real world organisations as advised by my university.

Through my training in the past year I have become more than competent in the use of Flash 8 and MX, 3D Studio Max, Macromedia Dreamweaver and I can now write efficiently in Action Script 1.0 and 2.0, C# and Java. Due to my group work and work with external real-world clients I have also improved upon my already proficient Documentation, communication skills and work ethic. I should also mention that I am fairly creatively and artistically talented; this has helped me develop my interfaces design skills in terms of websites, games and other media that I have developed. Examples of my work can be found here http://www.vendensetsu.co.uk/

EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS

KING GEORGE V COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL

Foundation GNVQ:
Information Communication Technology Pass 06/2004 AQA
Science Co-ordinated BB 06/2004 AQA

SOUTH TYNESIDE COLLEGE

Key Skills:
Communication 06/2005 OCR 2
Application of Number 06/2006 OCR 2
Cisco level 1
BTEC National Diploma (New):
IT Practitioners (Software Development) MMM 06/2006 E