Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 10-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
nhlrocker

Default flash game!

Ok so i dont need to make a playable game, i need to make a video of a game. i need it to be an older atari game, like pacman or asteroids or somthing like that. i have alot of the pacman done, i just need it to be animated. if anyone helps me i will help them in return with photoshop help or computer help.
also if anyone has already made one in the past, PLEASE SEND FLASH FILE!!!!!
nhlrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #2
Noct
Toys in the Attic...

nhlrocker, Welcome aboard!
There are a few things you should know about this awesome forum:
First, posting the same thread to different areas is rather frowned upon.
Also, there are dozens of very knowledgable professionals on this board who love talking about actionscript and will help you all day long, but most of them aren't going to just send you a file.
If you want something like that head on over to the employment section and browse the freelancers looking for jobs.

Also, I just have to ask...
If you are taking a course in this, don't you actually want to learn how to do it? How is someone sending you a file going to help you learn anything?

And just out of curiosity, if you aren't making a game, and you need someone else to do the animation for you, exactly what have you done when you say "alot of pacman done", drawing the yellow circle?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Lucidity

if you just need a video file of a game being playing, you could find an online version of pacman or whatever, use cam studio to screen capture it as you play, and then just import the video into flash. That would be the lazy way out.

Or you can animate it using tweens and such, which is what I assume you are doing now.

There is also the actionscripting the animation option, but from that sounds of it, that is overkill when there will be no functionality.

Either way, as Noct said, I don't think anyone will just give you a file. Most people here help teach others so they can grasp what they've learned. If you have a specific question on how to do this, I am sure people would be more than willing to help, but just asking for it to be done for you will likely get you nowhere.
Lucidity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
thunderfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlrocker View Post
Ok so i dont need to make a playable game, i need to make a video of a game. i need it to be an older atari game, like pacman or asteroids or somthing like that. i have alot of the pacman done, i just need it to be animated. if anyone helps me i will help them in return with photoshop help or computer help.
also if anyone has already made one in the past, PLEASE SEND FLASH FILE!!!!!
Here is a flash game, you can get it here
http://www.swfkits.com/swf_to_video/...ive_flash.html
I put it online, and I also record the game I played with a program,
thought the game is small, hope you will enjoy it
thunderfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: