Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press

Go Back   ActionScript.org Forums > ActionScript Forums Group > Simple Stuff (Newbies)

Old 11-18-2007, 11:41 PM   #1
Jessy_UV

Default Copying Symbol content to its parent

What I have now is a Symbol with three Movie Clips inside of it. Each of those Movie Clips contains many frames with tweens in them.

What I want to do now is to take the animation and content from within the movie clips and apply it inside the parent symbol. I want each of the Movie Clips to be distributed to a layer. I have tried just copying and pasting frames, but that gives me weird results that are not visually identical to what I currently have. This is because the Movie Clips are positioned and scaled on the stage, and the animation is set to be relative to the Movie Clip transformations. What can I do instead?

Last edited by Jessy_UV; 11-19-2007 at 12:48 AM.
Jessy_UV is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: