Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 09-11-2002, 09:23 AM   #1
zac8

Default Education Interactive (New Post)

Hi - I have posted recently with a lot of views-but virtually no response
Ive been working on this project for about 12 months- but still have work to do before I drag it over the line. Its for an MA , course and im running out of time fast. If anyone here- can help id be stoked. Theres not too much work to do- if your good with action script-proficient at design-im sure we would kill this quickly. Virtually every thing has been complete -re tasks-basic games-scoring structure - designs- I just need someone who can assist me with getting it to run - load into a template, help with some further ideas on navigation properties, minor adjustments to some scoring, minor adjustments or clean up of some images. Action script is like an alien language to me- so there lies the problem. Im a mature age student, I have an interest in helping teenage kids who suffer from learning difficulties- this program is focused on something that will make a difference to others-so thats the compassionate plea- More than happy for anyone who comes forward to use this in their portfolio-bearing in mind that as stated so much has already been done.Will accredit you on the project naturally. -also as im am MA student a lot of work gets posted through this network- again more than happy to send it on to you.
I live in Melbourne, Australia
Im running out of time and theres danger that the whole thing will be shelved
So finally if theres anyone willing to give up there time for something that is genuinely worthwhile id be very very grateful
[email protected]
zac8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: