Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 03-04-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
arcticsoft

Default flvPlayback

I have a flvplayback component on my stage. when published the swf that loads the flv movie is played within another swf loader. I have controls in the parent swf to click to view a different swf. The problem i have is when someone selects a different swf the audio keeps playing from the video from the previous swf. How do I make the child swf know to stop the flv video it playing when it closes? is the some sort of event listener I can create if it is unloaded? Thanks for the help.
arcticsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
lordofduct

I think you'll have to add the listener to the parent swf. Just watch inside of that for when the children swfs are loaded and unloaded.

If you want to know how to program, take a math class, take a lot of math classes!
lordofduct is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: