Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 10-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #1
ak88

Default Selectable Text

Problem #1: I tried to make my text selectable. I just clicked on that little icon in the properties window and the text became selectable. But.. when I published it, and you select it a couple of times, the text disappears completely. I've made it a static text. Anyone know why this might be or how I could fix it?

Problem #2: Another place I tried to make selectable text, is a bigger body of text. I adjusted line spacing and such but when I published it, not all of that text shows up on the page, but if you highlight all the way to the bottom, it shows up, but then the top disappears. Anyone know how to fix this too?

Thanks!
ak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
SergeantFlash

The way you described your problems sounds confusing. If you made a block of static text selectable (or any kind of text), you should be able to select it without any problems arising. Also, for problem #2, it sounds like you're writing a block of text that's bigger than the text field, so it would get 'cut off'. Please be more descriptive with your problem and I might be able to provide more help.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: