Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 10-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
paulie

Default [AS2] help with flv resizing

Hi

I am having a bit of trouble resizing flvs.

Basically I have to load in flvs of various dimensions (one at a time) into the same flv component instance.

I don't understand why when I call the following function the video isn't resizing.

ActionScript Code:
function setFlvSize(){ my_FLVPlybk.height = 240; var listenerObject:Object = new Object(); listenerObject.resize = function(eventObject:Object):Void {     trace("Player's width is: " + my_FLVPlybk.width)     trace("Player's height is: " + my_FLVPlybk.height) }; my_FLVPlybk.addEventListener("resize", listenerObject); }

So how do I make ALL the flvs that I import heights 240 and maintain aspect ratio - no matter what there original dimensions.

I have maintain aspect ration set to true and resize set to false in the parameters for my flv component.

Any help appreciated.

Paulie
paulie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: