Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 06-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
keithk

Question Remoting - Multiple Service Calls

Hi Everybody,

I have been playing around with Flash 8 and AMFPHP 1.9 beta 2 and it works great!! However I have come across a problem. My problem is that when I make more than 2 concurrent service calls from my flash file, I don't get a response from AMFPHP. I say this because the NetConnector.debug panel shows the the calls to the relevant PHP service functions but there is no response data - no errors reported either. Its just blank where I'm expecting the data to be returned and no other service calls are executed.

I've read previous posts about multiple service calls and they say that either I must change the Executive.php (but according to the forums this seems to be fixed in this version of AMFPHP) or change the setBaseClassPath("./services/"); to setBaseClassPath(realpath("services/") . "/"); (from Christophe Herreman) but I can't see this in the gateway.php file (it says $gateway->setClassPath($servicesPath).

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions/workarounds? Your help will be much appreciated!
keithk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
lsatdown

Have you found a workaround for this yet? I'm having the same problem. Im not sure if it's best to have one netconnection, and pass all call functions through that, or for each call a new netconnection? Do you think there is a limit on the number of calls a netconnection can be called?
lsatdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
LOLFlash

Default anfphp1

I had Flash 8 with amfphp1 working and did multiplay calls no problem
I use remoting connector component for each call And had like 12 components in one applcation. some of them I changed call function dynamicly some where just one connector for one function.
I think flash use one netconnector for all components.
I hever checked it but application worked fine and wery fast.

In refresh screen I had 5 connectors triggering ->NP
LOLFlash is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: