Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 06-25-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
drakkonblade

Default paid advisor/teacher/helper

i will be upfront.

i need help in learning and coding. i am not looking for someone to spoon feed me the codes...usually i write something and then someone wiser and experienced will correct it or alter it with explanation otherwise useless as i need and want to learn.

most of my issues is from separating myself from timeline coding to making classes... i usually can write the code but then when i try to combine it..it becomes something else lol...sometimes i make amateurish mistakes and sometimes well i take on things beyond me....

so what i need is someone experienced in as3 and is patient and willing to help a few times a week...not asking for hours and hours but a few questions with issues and a logical solution

email me with a cost at [email protected]

please no scammer as Ive been lied to twice already and reaped off... i work hard for my money and i take pride in what i do!!

thank you for any that email me
drakkonblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: