Originally Posted by goingAs3
Hopefully by now you already know this, but ctrl-shift-s is the quickest shortcut to save-as, and is only one more button than you have been pressing.
Uh, no, jerk-ass.
1. First you have to press ctrl-shift-s,
2. then you have to navigate to the appropriate folder,
3. then you have to choose Flash CS3 from the drop-down menu,
4. then you have to press ok,
5. then you get a warning message that says you are overwriting your original file, so you have to press "continue."
Only THEN do you finally save the file.
That's like a million extra buttons than I have been pressing. k? k!
(at least this is the process on a Mac, maybe it's a little easier on PC)