Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 11-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
samsonkiran

Default AIR application auto update

Hi

I have an AIR application developed in flex. I am using the ApplicationUpdaterUI to update my application whenever there is an updated version of the application. Now i have an requirement to identify whether the application is opened first time after the auto update done. Because i need to update one file when the user opens the application (or the application launched automatically once the auto update & install is done successfully) for the first time after the auto update is done. Is there anyway i can identify this?

Thanks
samsonkiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
NoobsArePeople2
Gamefun Engineer

Yes, I use the method described here: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AIR/1.1/...8666ade46-7c54

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonkiran View Post
Hi

I have an AIR application developed in flex. I am using the ApplicationUpdaterUI to update my application whenever there is an updated version of the application. Now i have an requirement to identify whether the application is opened first time after the auto update done. Because i need to update one file when the user opens the application (or the application launched automatically once the auto update & install is done successfully) for the first time after the auto update is done. Is there anyway i can identify this?

Thanks
NoobsArePeople2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: