1) Flash is the technology... Flex ( not "flesh" ) is just a framework.
2) There might be a few, but what are you in fact expecting from such a manual?
3) Yes they can... I won't get deep into how they communicate, but you should Google a bit and you'll see that all the answers are out there ( or in the official documentation ). The SDK is free and there are a few free IDEs out there as well that have some nice support for this technology ( like Flash Develop ), but obviously, you can just use Notepad if you feel more comfortable with that...
4) It permits continuous integration ( no special tools are required than the ones you'd normally use ).
5) You have a profiler in Flash Builder Premium that can help you find memory leaks more easily and observe other performance related aspects. If you write good code, you shouldn't worry that much about memory leaks and such...
Suggestion & Tip: Google more and read the official and free documentation... you could have answered all your questions in maximum 1 hour if you would have been really interested in finding answers. Be less lazy, more proficient...
Titus M. Plautus - Not by age but by capacity is wisdom acquired.
Last edited by Barna Biro; 06-14-2011 at 08:20 PM.