Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 05-24-2001, 01:15 PM   #1
gu1527t

Send a message via AIM to gu1527t
Question

I have put a flash site together with no animations due to the fact I wasn't getting paid to offer all of that. But I went ahead and built the site in Flash so I could lay it out better. Could you all look at it and tell me what I could do to load up the download time. I am still somewhat new to flash and would appreciate any ideas. I am to have this site on by this weekend.

Thanks.

http://www.inexpensivesites.com/farm.html
gu1527t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
THOR
a man of truth

Send a message via AIM to THOR

overall its good, the only thing i suggest is working with your buttons, there is a hit stage in button clip itself, and you can add a hit image that isnt visible when it is completed, create a square for each button to go over the text so when you rollover anywhere it will hit,

as of right now, just the text itself is a button, which makes it difficult to click it, other than that, no major issues to report, keep working, good start,

adios
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2001, 09:55 PM   #3
gu1527t

Send a message via AIM to gu1527t

Yeah I am planning on adding the square buttons tongiht. I noticed when I had my wife checking the site she was having problems getting the buttons to work. Thank you for your reply. I am also going try to lower the DPI of the pictures and see if that speeds it up any.
gu1527t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2001, 10:54 PM   #4
THOR
a man of truth

Send a message via AIM to THOR

there are alot of ways to optimize images in flash, lowering jpg quality in the publish menu, along with lowering in a program like photoshop before importing, mess around with it and see what works best,

good luck

adios
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: