How to decode this URL value?
I was trying to make a small Flash file which will do fllowing:-
1. A ASP will call this flash and pass this to the flash against the parameter product.
2. In the flash first frame it will have a Input box which has a name product and it will capture the product value which is passed from the above asp.
3. In the second frame I am trying to call a asp and passing this product value as follows:
loadVariablesNum("http://192.168.100.78/mp3/mp3result.asp?product="+product, 0, "POST");
4. This called asp will output a path like "path=http://192.168.100.78/mp3/poly1234.mp3".
5. In the next frame I am trying to play this mp3 song with the following code:
mpsound = new Sound();
Now the problemis it is not able to play this mp3. My suspision is that the script at point 3 is not able to load the path value. as when I am trying a trace it is giving a blank value.
Perhaps this is because I need to wait for some time till tis variable gets loaded, but don't know how?
could somebody spare a moment and help me out?
With best regards,