Damn! They won't let me attach the zip!
OK: I'll try to explain what you did wrong with the video-thing...
1. Just remove the video from the library and remove the video from the stage
2. Create a new and empty movieclip on the stage and give it the instance-name 'videoClip'
3. When you're in the new movieclip go to
[import to stage]
and select the file [video.mov]
4. Then go through all the steps and select:
'Embed video in...' and 'Import the entire video'
5. After that you'll get a window that tells you that the video requires 600 frames, click yes.
6. On the _root, put the following script:
7. On the last frame [frame600] of a new and empty layer in the video-movieclip paste this script:
That should do it for the video-part. As I said: I'll think about the audio-part...
Good luck - Ruben