Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press

Go Back   ActionScript.org Forums > Supporting Technologies > Flash Remoting

Old 07-28-2004, 07:44 AM   #1
Surn

Default NetConnection.Call.BadVersion ASP.NET FOUND!

Strangely I download remoting components back while I was working in Generator, now after the latest update "sp1" this is the crap I am subjected to... MONEY.. WE WANT MONEY!

"Error","7/28/2004 12:48:00 AM","FlashGateway.Delegates.RequestDeniedException : Request denied. Macromedia Flash Remoting MX is operating as a developer edition. To upgrade Macromedia Flash Remoting MX to a full licensed edition, please visit http://www.macromedia.com/go/flashremoting
at FlashGateway.Delegates.LicenseFilter.assertValidIP (String ip, String hostname)
at FlashGateway.Delegates.LicenseFilter.preInvoke(Act ionContext flashContext)
at FlashGateway.Controller.GatewayController.FilterIn vocation(ActionContext flashContext)
at FlashGateway.Controller.GatewayController.InvokeSe rvice(ActionContext flashContext)","FlashGateway.Delegates.RequestDeni edException: Request denied. Macromedia Flash Remoting MX is operating as a developer edition. To upgrade Macromedia Flash Remoting MX to a full licensed edition, please visit http://www.macromedia.com/go/flashremoting
at FlashGateway.Delegates.LicenseFilter.assertValidIP (String ip, String hostname)
at FlashGateway.Delegates.LicenseFilter.preInvoke(Act ionContext flashContext)
at FlashGateway.Controller.GatewayController.FilterIn vocation(ActionContext flashContext)
at FlashGateway.Controller.GatewayController.InvokeSe rvice(ActionContext flashContext)";
Surn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 10:23 PM   #2
Surn

Default frconfig.txt key had to be updated.

# Macromedia Flash Remoting MX for
# Serial Key File (frconfig.txt) Place in your original install bin directory and app bin directories
#
# This file holds the Flash Remoting MX 1.0 serial key and must be available via the Flash Remoting MX
# gateway's classpath. The serial key should be set as the value of the 'sn' property.
#
# Without a valid serial key, the gateway will revert to a developer edition after 1 month. In this mode, requests
# will be accepted from one additional host or ip address other than localhost. This address is set in this file as
# the value of the 'ip' property.
#
# Note: the server must be restarted after any changes are made to this file.
ip=127.0.0.1 -whatever your ip is
sn=FRD100-FLASH-15CHR-NUMBR - your serial number
Surn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 08:57 PM   #3
barbaradefranco

hi !

i did the changes to frconfig.txt and restart the computer...but it doesnt work.
the error is NetConnection.Call.BadVersion

One more thing: when i use a web service, like google, works, and local web service (i created - c#), doesnt.

thanks
barbara
barbaradefranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 07:30 PM   #4
WalterS

Default Fix for .net, dot net c# Call.BadVersion

My issue was with the web.config file i my webconfig file was missing the following lines, once i added this the badversion error disappeared. Keep in mind you need the frconfig.txt file with your serial number inside the bin directory.

Code:
<httpModules>
<add name="GatewayController" type="FlashGateway.Controller.GatewayController,flashgateway" />
</httpModules>
WalterS is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: