Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 12-06-2004, 07:01 AM   #1
lilp

Question Fonts Help!!!

Hi guys!
Does anyone knows how to help me with my fonts. I'm using several specific fonts in my flash site. The problem is that when soebody is browsing my site some fonts are changed with some user's fonts because the fonts I've used are not installed on the user's PC. Can somebody tell me how to include my fonts in the movie so no matter the fonts I'm using are not installed on the user's PC who's browsing my site, I want exactly the fonts I specified to be displayed. Is it possible???
lilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:35 AM   #2
Laguana
Well known nobody

You need to embed the fonts. If you are using a static text field, then it's already embedded (effectively it's just a picture) but if it's dynamic, you either need to click on the "characters" button and select what you want embedded, or if it's a dynamically created text box you can make a 0 by 0 dynamic text field and tell that to embed what you want.
Laguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:40 AM   #3
lilp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguana
You need to embed the fonts. If you are using a static text field, then it's already embedded (effectively it's just a picture) but if it's dynamic, you either need to click on the "characters" button and select what you want embedded, or if it's a dynamically created text box you can make a 0 by 0 dynamic text field and tell that to embed what you want.
So wherever in my flash site there are dynamic text boxes I need to embed the characters,right?!
lilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 09:48 PM   #4
Laguana
Well known nobody

Not so much wherever... but you need to have the characters embedded once per font per swf, at least.
Laguana is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: