Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press

Go Back   ActionScript.org Forums > ActionScript Forums Group > ActionScript 2.0

Old 07-09-2005, 03:25 AM   #1
brainwater

Default shared library assets on web fail

I use loadMovieNum to load various swf's into _level1 as needed, they each use library assets from several different libray.swf's. This all works fine on a local machine or over my intranet, but when I tried them on a web site I can access some of the _level1 swf's, but when I get to one with shared assets, it loads but when it gets to a frame with a shared asset it appears to unload, and after that I can no longer load any swf into _level1, even the ones with no shared assets.

Some of the _level1 files contain many shared libray files, but I removed all but one link and still get the error. All of the files, HTML,_level0,_level1 and library files are in the same directory. I have been able to get one or two shared assets to work but when I add more it fails again, I havn't been able to figure out if it is the individual assets or the files that are causing the problem, but it has worked without a problem on local machine for quite some time and I only started to have problems when I tried it on a web site
brainwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: