Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 11-12-2005, 12:46 AM   #1
thegroover

Smile Looking for reliable flash coders

Hi Folks,

The chap I usually use for intermediate Flash coding has scored himself a very high paying full time job and is no longer available to complete projects for me due to time committments.

Whilst the highly complex Flash coding is handled by folks like Guy Watson (Flashguru) I need someone who can do the intermediate stuff like make classes, modifications to my Flash shopping cart and create visual effects for my gallery software etc.

It's not worth paying the price tag I have to pay Guy for this sort of thing and Elance has given me nothing but poor contractors throughout the last 2 years.

I'm easy to work for, you get excellent briefs however I expect you to be able to comment or at least contribute some thought. Deadlines are of paramount importance. The jobs are usually pretty simple but I expect the best possible result in all instances.

I am price consicious but fair and I pay very prompt. I am contactable most of the day and night by various chat clients + email + phone + Skype. I am a registered business, have 8 contractors on my books, have a premesis (in Australia) etc. so I have a reputation to live up and you can expect me to do what I say.

I don't want riff raff, I don't want those who cannot adhere to deadlines, I don't want those who bluff their way saying they can do things they can't, I don't want someone who is simply going to take the job and project manage it- I want the actual coder.

Design skills are not neccessary however attention to detail is hugely important. I am not the bug tester, I expect work to come to me as requested.

I look forward to your replies.

Regards
~TheGroover
thegroover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 01:15 PM   #2
thegroover

Do people prefer to do work for free on this forum? my apologies if I'm asking in the wrong place. If so, where do I go to find quality Flash developers with business sense? Elance is certainly not the answer.
thegroover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 02:27 PM   #3
whb
self-proclaimed genius

Send a message via ICQ to whb Send a message via AIM to whb Send a message via MSN to whb Send a message via Yahoo to whb

I'm not really interested, but I'm sure you could find some people who were if you posted this in the employment section where stuff like this is supposed to be posted and where people go to look for jobs etc. You can find it by clicking 'Employment' at the top of the page.

Good luck w/ finding someone!

whb
whb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: