Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 12-12-2005, 10:57 AM   #1
goo13

Default Changing Parent swf Embedded Quality .....

I was wondering ...

Is there any way to load an swf movie (say no1)
and set the HTML properties Quality value to BEST ,...

And in that flash movie load another swf movie (say no2)
BUT give it a Quality value of medium,...(into a target mc clip)

"Using the fscommand in swf no2 doesn't give the option of QUALITY,...
and it seems to have no effect once swf no1 parameters are set."

Im having animation trouble with getting too complex with my animations,.at 24 fps .. and have decided to approach it from the part / part rotation programing angle now ,.. rather than the tweening example below ...

http://www.gooism.com/swf/Movie4.swf

Can anyone give a simple solution of changing the parent Movie4.swf clip to Medium Quality while running in the GooismHome.swf flash file of embedded html Best or High quality ? ... Or do I need to learn Dreamweaver and screen manipulation ?

goo
goo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:06 AM   #2
senocular
six eyes

Send a message via ICQ to senocular Send a message via AIM to senocular Send a message via MSN to senocular Send a message via Yahoo to senocular

quality is a player setting, not a movie setting. The flash player itself can only have one quality setting. You cannot specify different movies in the same player to have different settings.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:11 PM   #3
goo13

Default okokok....

I get it ...

Can anyone tell me if making a heap of control functions, for body part rotation , with say, steps and recorded arm bending angles etc etc ,.....

Combined with almost exact copies of bulge control functions slightly varying xscales and yscales as I have made with tweening ,.... (in the above link) ....

Would this huge array of control functions for 10 characters on screen actually run quicker than tweening ?????.....(I assume so,. but the control functions list would be huge)
goo13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: