Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 12-31-2005, 05:02 AM   #1
markoris

Angry I need Help!!!! ~Flash~Action script

Hi there!This is Mark here . I need assistance in my school project.I'm doing flash on computer Vision And Image Processing.I need to design the E-learning web pages from chapter 8.Hmmm...this project requires action script programming.The main thing about this project is that it allows user to key in their desire data for examples number of collumns and rows.Hmmm...Im also willing to pay a certain amount of money.Details of the graphic designs will be send to u.U just need to modify the layout to make it look different,It is the programming part that is headache.It consist of 6 sections.I need someone to complete at least 2 or 3 sections in 21 days time starting from today.The other half can be done in another 20 days.Your help will be deeply appreciated.Hope to see you around soon.Thanks in advance.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:29 AM   #2
markoris

Default I need Help!!!! ~Flash~Action script

Hi there!This is Mark here from singapore. I need assistance in my school project.I'm doing flash on computer Vision And Image Processing.I need to design the E-learning web pages from chapter 8.Hmmm...this project requires action script programming.Details on the layout designs will be sent to u and u only need to modify the layouts.This part is just simply flash.The main thing about this project is that it allows user to key in their desire data for examples number of collumns and rows.This is the part that headaches.Somemore i dun have any flash experiece history. It consist of 6 sections.I need someone to complete at least 2 or 3 sections in 21 days time starting from today.hmmm...Im willing to pay a ceratin amout of money.The other half can be done in another 20 days.Your help will be deeply appreciated.Hope to see you around soon.Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: