flashLight Designer and flashLight Developer now available
Posting a relevant article to the http://ActionScript.org Press Releases section is a free service. If you are interested in having your Press Release posted, please contact us via email. All releases are expected in a standard format. Please examine some existing releases before submission.View all articles by ActionScript.org Press
flashLight is a drill and practice utility designed to aid users preparing for the Macromedia Flash Certification exams. The application generates a test comprised of true/false and multiple choice questions with a time limit of 90 minutes. Test questions are structured to reveal a user’s strength or weakness in knowledge of Macromedia Flash technology. During testing, the user may reveal the answer to each question. When completing a test, the user has the option of saving the current score for tracking progress. Ten of the latest saved scores may be viewed in the application’s Scores panel. Downloads at: http://www.wondertwins.com/flashlight/downloads.htm
flashLight will operate in ‘Demo mode’ after installation. In ‘Demo mode’, testing is limited to 15 minutes in length and flashLight will cycle through a set of only 20 questions. To bypass ‘Demo Mode’, you must purchase a valid flashLight software license to unlock the application. Unlocking the application will extend the time limit to 90 minutes and enable the included questions.
• Contains 270+ questions (400+ in Developer version) - a mix of true/false and multiple choice
• Each test is randomly generated from hundreds of questions
• Answers may be revealed for each question
• Tests are limited to 90 minutes
• Software Update panel to maintain the latest version of the application
• Scores panel to track progress
• Menu links to additional online resources including VUE.com exam scheduling
• Available for the Mac and Windows platforms
A minimum of 12 MB RAM is required for operation and 6 MB of Hard Disk space for installation of the application. Available for Mac OS v9.1 or later, Mac OS X v10.2 or later; Windows 98 SE, 2000, or XP.
flashLight Designer - $24.95
flashLight Developer - $29.95
To purchase a software license: