Blue Pacific Software Releases Turbine Video Encoder Version 2.0
Posting a relevant article to the http://ActionScript.org Press Releases section is a free service. If you are interested in having your Press Release posted, please contact us via email. All releases are expected in a standard format. Please examine some existing releases before submission.View all articles by ActionScript.org Press
Turbine Video Encoder 2 includes the following features:
- Beautiful and Fully-Customizable Players: Enhance your video with a wealth of professionally designed and fully customizable Video Players.
- Includes a Wide Range of Visual Effects: Inject new life into your video by using the more than 65 included FreeFrame Visual Effects.
- Avoid Codec Hell: By publishing to Flash Video format, over 98% of internet users will be able to see your video in their web browsers: codec hell is a thing of the past.
- Titles and Subtitles: Add text captions like titles and subtitles to create enhanced video experiences.
- Place a Logo or Watermark over your Video: A solid or transparent image can be placed over the video for watermarking, media branding or other purposes.
- Audio Recording: Record and mix your voice comments into the encoded video. Or mix-in an external audio file.
- Power with Simplicity: Publishing your video can be done in three simple steps. And more advanced users can customize other delicate aspects of the audio and video encoding.
- Easy to Use Friendly Video Timeline: Browse source video and select the encoding interval in an easy-to-use Timeline interface. Player customizations can be interactively previewed.
- Video Cropping: Use cropping to define the video area which is really important to display.
- Batch Encoding: Automatically convert several videos in an easy to use batch mode.
- Convert Video and Audio from Virtually any Format: All the common video and audio formats are accepted by TVE2: Windows Media (AVI, WMV, ASF, WMA, WAV, using any AVI/WM codecs like DIVX, XDIV, etc.); QuickTime (MOV, QT, DV, AAC, AIF/AIFF, using any QuickTime codecs); MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3); Mobile phone formats (3GP, 3G2).
- State of the Art Encoding Methods: Besides CBR (Constant Bit Rate), TVE 2 also supports VBR (Variable Bit Rate, 1 and 2 pass) video encoding and the crystal-clear Constant Quality encoding.
- FLV and SWF Flash Formats: Create FLV Flash Video which can be played in the Flash Player, streamed through Adobe-Macromedia’s Flash Media Server, or imported into the Flash authoring tool. For maximum compatibility TVE 2 also creates Flash 6+ files in SWF format.
- Advanced Motion Estimation: TVE 2 uses optimized Motion Estimation techniques to improve video quality and compression.
- Full Control over Video Parameters and Quality: TVE includes useful video deinterlace, video noise reduction and deblocking operations as well as video filtering: brightness, contrast, gamma, white and black restore, etc.
- Video Frame Export to Image: Capture any video frame and save it for use as thumbnail or video preview.
- Generates the HTML Page with Flash Plug-in: Saves an HTML page displaying the Flash video player, ready to upload to your web site!
More information about Turbine Video Encoder 2, including a fully-featured evaluation version is available at:
About Blue Pacific Software
Blue Pacific Software creates innovative technology that allows customers to communicate in new compelling ways, made possible by the power of Rich Media. From powerful Web server tools like the Turbine product range for dynamic Flash generation, to desktop tools like Rich Chart Builder and Turbine Video Encoder, Blue Pacific prides itself on staying at the cutting edge of Rich Media technology. Headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal, Blue Pacific is available on the Internet at www.blue-pacific.com .