Compile flash projects into executables or screensavers
September, 2007 - ChameleonFlash.com
has announced the availability of Chameleon Flash 1.10, the tool that enables you to compile SWF flash projects into a standalone executable (.exe) or a screensaver (.scr).
Chameleon Flash makes a Windows executable out of any SWF flash project, offering capabilities to create fully protected, license-managed games and programs that can be run in a window of any shape, full-screen, or even as a full-featured screen saver.
Sell your SWF projects as time-limited, feature-restricted try-before-you-buy products. Distribute restricted evaluation versions and protect your SWF presentation against SWF decompilers.
Chameleon Flash has many unique and useful features. Such as:
- Compiles any files: images, audio, video, XML, etc.
- Smart file system The smart file system technology enables you to leave some files of your flash project unpacked and access them from the compiled application in a friendly manner.
- Enables you to create trial-limited applications requiring a license key for launching without the limitations
- Custom application window
- Custom application icon
- Real transparency support
- Full-featured screensavers
- Advanced flash commands
- Strong file compression
- Accessing files "on-the-fly" without unpacking them to the hard disk
- Compiling large files into a separate .dat file
- Prevention of stealing the SWF sources using SWF decompilers
- Integrity check
- Previewing the application without compiling it
- Auto-generating screensaver installer
...and much much more!Pricing and Availability
Chameleon Flash software runs under Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista. Registered customers can create applications without the distribution limitations, and get free updates to minor versions. Additional information on the software, as well as its trial versions are available from www.chameleonflash.com