Posting a relevant article to the http://ActionScript.org Press Releases section is a free service. If you are interested in having your Press Release posted, please contact us via email. All releases are expected in a standard format. Please examine some existing releases before submission.View all articles by ActionScript.org Press
Sydney based Interactive agency - Design Royale announces the public launch of its flagship product - Royale/CMS. The Flash CMS that was designed specifically to manage dynamic Flash websites, campaign minisites and web applications.
Everyone have different workflows for building websites so unlike other Flash CMS solutions Royale/CMS only manages XML data, meaning no restrictions on the structure or design of the website.
The simple interface design and the ability to tailor to any kind of content makes it the perfect tool for agencies and freelancers looking for an affordable solution to manage client websites.
Royale/CMS can be installed on an external server and comes with an administration panel to manage multiple accounts. Developers and agencies can also rebrand and resell it as their own product.
Some of key features of Royale/CMS:
- Created to fit into your design, not the other way around
- No useless templates or themes - all data delivered in a clean XML format via well document API.
- Can be hosted or installed on an external server
- White-label and rebrandable
- Simple and elegant interface that end users love
- Multiple users, various edit and update permissions
- Easy media management and automatic image cropping
- Convert any standard video format to FLV on fly
For live demo, please login to : http://demo.cmslog.com
For more information and 30 day trial, please visit: http://www.royalecms.com
About Design Royale
Established in 2006, Design Royale is a boutique interactive agency based in Sydney, Australia. The agency specializes in producing leading edge interactive websites and applications in Flash and Flex for clients such as Ferrero, Warner Music, Virgin Radio, ABC and Sony Music.